Your Turn To Burn: BODYTEC
Following our BODYTEC review, we received quite a bit of interest from eager readers wanting to experience the beautiful burn… so we teamed up with BODYTEC to offer three blessed WITC readers a complimentary session for you and a buddy, valued at R195 each!
The BODYTEC Experience:
The concept entails personal fitness strength training using electro muscle stimulation (EMS). EMS allows for 90% of your muscles to be activated simultaneously, with the contractions reaching a much higher intensity than those done voluntarily (in other words boet, you couldn’t push this hard even if you tried). These impulses are combined with your traditional low-impact exercises for a super intense full-body workout.
Although BODYTEC is relatively new to SA (2011), the technology has been used for years in sports rehabilitation and professional sports. The all-over, high intensity muscle activation makes this a muscle strength and endurance exercise, not a cardio workout (bonus for the cardio haters).
BODYTEC was the first to bring EMS fitness to South Africa in 2011 and currently has 21 studios in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria and Durban.
If you want to stand a chance to win, simply leave your email address in the comment section below and you can win a session for you and a friend at any of the 10 Western Cape BODYTEC branches – see T&C’s for details.
GET IN TOUCH WITH BODYTEC
- The competition closes on Monday 13th April at 12:00pm
- The prize will be awarded through a random selection by WITC
- This prize is not transferable for cash or negotiable, transferable or exchangeable
- The BODYTEC sessions can be redeemed at any of the Western Cape branches which include: City Bowl, Century City, Durbanville, Gardens, Newlands, Sea Point, Steenberg, Stellenbosch, Sunset Beach and Tygervalley
- Winners will be contacted by WITC and will be put in touch with BODYTEC representatives. Winners will be responsible for making their booking and abiding by the appointment date and time confirmed
- Once winners have been announced and their names submitted to the BODYTEC team, the prize will be valid for the period of one month
- WITC is only the promoter of this competition and will not be held liable for any damages or claims concerning these prize
- You must be over 18 years of age, and in possession of a valid identity document.
- Extra entries can be obtained through following/liking BODYTEC and WITC social media platforms