Berry Breakie Bowl
Long summer days, salty beach hair and bronzed skin is on its way, which calls for new tasty seasonal recipes! It’s no secret (anymore) that we are big fans of the healthy MoonBean treats so the WITC team decided to whip up a delicious berry bowl concoction to feed the soul and inspire healthy vibes for the sunny days to come!
GIVEAWAY: Whilst in the festive spirit of giving, we are treating two WITC readers to a MoonBean hamper valued at R250 each! See competition details below the recipe!
Serves 2 (or one hungry health geek)
1 cup almond milk (or your favourite non-dairy milk)
2 large frozen bananas (remember to peel, chop and leave in the freezer overnight)
1 cup frozen berries (we used strawberries)
MoonBean Unbakery Cacao Superfoods Grawnola *
A handful of fresh strawberries
1 tablespoon cacao nibs
1 tablespoon dessicated coconut
- Blend the almond milk, bananas and stawberries in a blender (we use the NutriBullet and blend until smooth and creamy)
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl and add toppings as desired
* MoonBean is available at Wellness Warehouse or select Spar’s nationwide as well as the superfoods cacao, almond milk and desiccated coconut.
All you need to do is Like the MoonBean and Wellness in the City Facebook Page along with leaving a comment at the bottom of this post with your email address and you can be one of two winners to receive your MoonBean hamper and start the summer holidays on a deliciously high note!
Terms & Conditions:
- This competition closes by 11 December 2015 at 17:00
- We regret to inform you that you may only enter this competition if you are living in Western Cape, South Africa
- You must be over 18 years of age, and in possession of a valid identity document
- Entries are only accepted when using the above mentioned Wellness in the City and MoonBean social media handles and hashtag
- This prize is not transferable for cash. Prizes are not negotiable, transferable or exchangeable
- The prize will be awarded through a random selection by Wellness In The City
- The prize is valued around R250 each (x2 hampers) and will be made up of selected MoonBean products
- MoonBean will arrange the delivery of the prize within two weeks of the announcement
- Wellness in the City will select a winner and contact him/her directly to source full name, contact details and physical address (not PO Box address)