Johnson & Johnson Giveaway
WELLNESS WIPES FOR THE BUSY WORKING WOMAN
Living active lifestyles, running around like headless chickens at work and dragging ourselves to the gym, to the rare night out on the town and escaping reality for the occasional travel escapade, we so often take for granted all the nasty germs and dirt that gathers on our face. Which is why we are big fans of the Johnson’s face wipes that are so versatile, making cleansing for the busy wellness woman so much easier – the most convenient beauty essential that removes 99% of make-up (even the clingy waterproof mascara!).
WIPE AWAY THESE POTENTIAL SKIN WOES
- Breakouts: prevent bad breakouts caused from bacteria
- Itchy eyes: you could develop eye irritations from not removing tiny particles of eye makeup and dirt
- Black heads: waxes in certain lip-liners, lipsticks and eve lip-glosses can block pores causing blackheads
- Premature aging: avoid exposure to free radicals which can lead to breaking down collagen causing skin to age faster
- Thinning eyelashes: the longer you leave mascara on (especially overnight) the bigger the chances of drying them out making them more brittle causing them to eventually fall out
Tailor made for every skin type the Johnson’s face wipes range includes Refreshing Wipes for normal skin, Clear Skin Wipes for combination skin, Moisturising Wipes for normal skin and Extra Sensitive Wipes for all skin types. Facial Wipes need to be gentle, non-irritating and non-drying.
TWO WITC readers will win a hamper of Johnson’s skincare wipes and spa voucher valued at R1,250.
How to enter:
- Follow us on Instagram @wellness_city
- Comment below and tell us why these face wipes are the bomb
– The competition is solely open to readers living in South Africa (unfortunately no deliveries can be made to PO box addresses)
– The prize will be awarded through a random selection by WITC
– This prize is not transferable for cash, negotiable or exchangeable
– WITC is only the promoter of this competition and will not be held liable for any damages or claims concerning the prize
– Winners have 48 hours to respond to claim their prize