YOUR PERSONAL DAILY DIETICIAN
The easiest way to have fresh, nutrient dense, delicious meals, delivered to your door. Daily Dietician takes away the stress of planning, shopping and cooking, making it easy for you to stick to eating well and achieving your personal goals – hassle free!
When I found myself in my third week of skipping lunch and filling up on bowls of seeds, nuts, date bars and coffees due to workload and time constraints, I was eager for help. A personal chef would have been ideal, but unfortunately that wasn’t possible (damn), so when I came across Daily Dietitian, I was sold! Affordable meals containing fresh seasonal ingredients that are prepped to your personal requirements and literally dropped on your desk without lifting a finger… ok, some meals require a walk to the microwave.
As a result of going through a stressful time at work whilst increasing my running training, I had no energy to focus on my daily food intake and lake of nutrients causing me to be very lethargic, slow and demotivated. After my first week receiving Daily Dietitian lunches and snacks, I instantly felt a shift in energy and was a much nicer person to be around!
Overall I was very impressed with the service and the meals. I have a hefty apetite and on days that I was raviness I was worried that some of the meals wouldn’t touch sides, but the tasty dishes definetly satisfied the hunger and the snacks came in handy when the daily 4pm cravings kicked in. Not only did it save me time, improve my productivity and mood, it motivated me to get back to meal prepping and get creative in the kitchen again!
Examples of snacks, lunches and dinners:
- Meal: Frittata topped with chicken, feta and beetroot
- Meal: Roasted lamb on creamy carrot mash with gravy and side salad
- Meal: Cauliflower pizza topped with smoked chicken, rocket, mushrooms, mozzarella and avocado and waldorf side salad
- Meal: Thai fishcakes with ginger chilli sauce, sweet potato mash and vegetables
- Meal: Zucchini noodles with smoked salmon, ricotta and basil pesto
- Snack: Butterbean and spinach smash with crudités
- Snack: Toasted coconut, pecan, seed and cranberry paleo granola
- Snack: Shaved ham rolls filled with sundried tomato and cucumber
Great value for money and all meals include ethically sourced organic, free-range and hormone-free ingredients. All packages include the following options: weight maintancance, weight loss, vegetarian, allergy specific and halaal.