WITC and Clarins reunite once more to celebrate Women’s Month one wrinkle at a time! Clarins have launched a new Multi-Active day and night cream, which is the perfect skin care duo to suit women in their thirties with an on-the-go lifestyle.
The #WorthTheWrinkle campaign aims to change the perception about beauty and aging and encourages women to embrace and not shy away from challenges and experiences that make their lives richer and more fulfilled. We have earned these wrinkles ladies, by living life to the fullest, taking risks and making the most of every situation – that’s just what us women do! In our opinion, every month is Women’s month, so what’s this business about only getting spoilt once a year!?
We’re celebrating those notable ‘wrinkle moments’ in our lives, whether it’s that deep frown line from the stress of work deadlines or those laugh lines when you’re having a good giggle with friends…
It’s as if Clarins knew we were heading for the dirty thirties when our Multi-Active Day and Night creams arrived. They say prevention is better than cure, so that’s why we didn’t waste any time when asked to try out their new anti-aging product range.
Nicole has super sensitive skin, but because of the soothing effects of the plant-based extracts, there were no signs of irritation or redness. The Multi-Active Night cream contains new Golden poppy extract (we had to google this one), which revitalises and protects the skin to reduce signs of lack of sleep – perfect for all the yummy mummies out there! Marisa loved the texture of the night cream, not too oily or thick, but still very hydrating and easily absorbent. Sometimes we find that night creams can be a little too rich for our early ageing skins and teenage spots are not a good look either! We found the day cream equally as good – with a soft texture and light fragrance that was perfect to wear under make up, with no greasy residue.
Win With Clarins:
5 LUCKY WITC READERS (how is that for #winning), will stand a chance to win a set of Clarins Multi-Active day and night cream duo’s to the value of R 1300.
Simply, leave a comment under this article sharing your #WorthTheWrinkle moment.
Need a little inspiration? See below…
- When your kids are driving you mad, but those morning cuddles make it all worthwhile
- When work consumes you and deadlines are taking its toll, but you win that account and celebrate with a glass or even better, bottle of bubbles
- When you think you can’t possibly do one more sit-up, but you push through so that you can rock that teenie weenie bikini in summer
- When your car tyre bursts in the middle of nowhere, but a hunky guy stops to help you
New Multi-Active Day cream helps prevent and visibly correct the appearance of fine lines thanks to new Myrothamnus extract. The new extract minimises the impact of daily stress to help keep skin smooth and radiant.
Prevents and visibly corrects the appearance of fine lines. With technology powered by plant extracts these treatments visibly diminish the first signs of ageing, restore radiance, hydrate and maintain younger looking skin.
… And always remember… “Life is for living – love your skin day & night”
- The competition closes on Friday 2 September 2016 at 17:00
- The prize will be awarded through a random selection by WITC
- This prize is not transferable for cash, negotiable or exchangeable
- The prize will be delivered to you by Clarins, unless arranged otherwise by WITC and the prize winner
- WITC is only the promoter of this competition and will not be held liable for any damages or claims concerning the prize
- Winners have 48 hours to respond to claim their prize
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to and accept these terms and conditions
- Your email address will automatically be added to the WITC database for weekly subscription emails – to opt out, email firstname.lastname@example.org